Join the Solaire Energy Systems family!
Solaire Energy Systems has more than 20 years of experience in the industry. With offices in San Diego, we’re looking for talented personnel capable of contributing to the continuous growth and development of the company.
Solaire is a family owned full service Electrical, HVAC and Solar Panel Contracting company.
By working with us, you’ll be part of one of the leading solar companies in San Diego. Our company is fully licensed (C-10, C-20, C-46 and Contractor B/ License Number 902494); and along with our high quality jobs, extended warranties, and incredible customers service record, we take lots of pride in offering extraordinary job stability.
Click on any of the available job openings to see more information about the requirements:
Solar Panel Installer
- San Diego
- Install solar panel systems within scheduled time frame and according to prepared design
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electronic on equipment
- Electrical wiring for solar array/system (AC and DC) preferred
- Electrical construction skills (preferred), roofing construction, general construction and/or NEC codes
- Heavy physical lifting and moving
- Seal the system against weather, in accordance to safety codes and manufacturer specifications.
- Label, install and terminate electrical wiring.
- Test the system, measure grounding systems and make any adjustments to controls.
- Assist other employees as needed
- Proper job site clean up
- Ability to keep a positive mindset on the field
- 1 year of solar equipment installation experience
- Team field experience
- Knowledge of common power tools
- Interested in keeping your work area clear and orderly
- San Diego, CA
What We Offer You:
- Paid training
- Base pay with half commissions as a junior rep, once you sell $125,000 you get the option to move to senior sales rep and be commission only.
- Monthly bonus for top producers.
- Monthly stipend for phone, internet, and health insurance.
- Company matching 401K plan
- Ongoing high-level support (before, during, and after the sale)
- Friendly, honest and motivating work environment
- Proven, long term, track record of success (Please research our company!)
- Verified, pre-qualified leads - bonuses for self-generated sales
- The ability to sell the most efficient solar modules on earth as a SunPower Elite Dealer
- Fast turnaround times on our installations due to our highly experienced in-house installation team
- Ten different financing options available for our customers
- An extremely generous compensation package that gets you paid faster
- ***Legitimate 6 figure incomes are earned here***
- In-Home Presentations
- In-Office work (Cold calling, follow ups, generating new business)
- Weekly Meetings
- Must maintain a minimum close ratio and monthly sales target.
- PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST (solar sales not required) - this is not an entry level sales position
- Self-motivated, go-getter approach in both business and life
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Comfortable performing in-home presentations
- Incredibly strong desire to succeed
- Professional demeanor
- Reliable transportation